Our friends at the New York City Network of Worker Cooperatives (NYC NoWC) have launched a COVID-19 Emergency Response Fund for workers like the [cleaning professionals/dog-walkers/tutors/nannies/caregivers] who co-own cooperatives members of Alianza CUSP Inc. .
The 2020 Leadership Institute is embarking on a new format of training cooperative members. This leadership institute will focus on training new/ newer members who might be unfamiliar with the process of creating a cooperative. With each training the 2020 leadership institute cohort will develop skills to support their cooperatives and their community. This leadership institute will focus on training members to do the daily tasks of operating a business. It will also focus on bettering their understanding of cooperatives and cooperative culture. While furthering their knowledge of cooperatives we hope to develop their social justice knowledge and how they can influence their community with their actions. Through the 8 weeks of training we hope to develop cooperative and community leaders.
What we are aiming for:
- Being able to manage the daily task and operations of their cooperative
- Gain a better understanding of what the founding members did to incorporate the cooperative.
- Gain a better understanding of cooperatives.
- Gain a better understanding of Social Justice.
To apply visit the link here
El Instituto de Liderazgo 2020 se está embarcando en un nuevo formato de capacitación para los miembros de las cooperativas. Este instituto de liderazgo se centrará en capacitar a nuevos miembros que podrían no estar familiarizados con el proceso de la creación de una cooperativa. Con cada capacitación, la cohorte del instituto de liderazgo 2020 desarrollará habilidades para apoyar a sus cooperativas y a su comunidad. Este instituto de liderazgo también se encargará en capacitar a los miembros para que hagan las tareas diarias de operar un negocio. También se centrará en mejorar su comprensión de las cooperativas y la cultura cooperativista. Al mismo tiempo que proseguimos su conocimiento de las cooperativas, esperamos desarrollar sus conocimientos de justicia social y cómo pueden influir en su comunidad con sus acciones.A través de las 8 semanas de capacitación esperamos desarrollar líderes para cooperativas y comunidades.
Lo que queremos lograr:
- Lograr ser capaz de dirigir las tareas diarias y las operaciones de su cooperativa
- Lograr obtener una mejor comprensión de lo que los miembros fundadores hicieron para incorporar la cooperativa.
- Lograr obtener una mejor comprensión sobre las cooperativas.
- Lograr obtener una mejor comprensión de la Justicia Social.
Para aplicar visita este enlace.
Beyond Care believes that every child deserves to be loved, that’s why we care for each one with the utmost respect. We also believe that children need more than just supervision, so we are trained to educate and engage them in ways that nurture and stimulate their development.
If after evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of sending our children to a nursery or hiring a babysitter, as well as other alternatives of child care for hours, you have decided to hire a nanny, it is convenient that you read this article.
What qualities does a good nanny have? This question is essential when looking for and selecting a qualified child caregiver. During the interviews, have a list of questions at hand. A good questionnaire will allow you to get to know the candidates a little better. Here are some of the requirements and qualities of the perfect caregiver.
- With a clear vocation for child care
- Make an assessment of your career and studies (courses for babysitters, first aid or any career related to child care). The right person not only has to have patience, you should enjoy being with children.
- It is essential that you are a person with initiative, who knows how to solve unforeseen events, in which you trust and can delegate, that brings you peace of mind.
- Mature and responsible
- Nanny work requires a huge responsibility, so it must be a mature person with the ability to manage all kinds of situations.
- Become the reference adult and have sufficient authority to enforce it.
- Attentive and meticulous
- A good babysitter should be attentive to the instructions of the parents. It is important that you are aware of all the details.
- Must be organized and disciplined and understand perfectly what their tasks are and how to carry them out.
- Fun and with a sense of humor
The perfect nanny should have a sense of humor, children should be entertained, in a climate of safety but also of fun and entertainment.
- Must have skills to conveniently communicate with a fluent and regular communication, that allows us to know in detail what is the development of children in our absence.
- The best way to find out if a nanny is or is not affectionate, is to observe the attitude of your child.
- If she is a patient and sweet person, the child is glad to see her, will be waiting for the time to be with her.
- One of the things we should think about when selecting a good nanny is that she is educated, she should be a role model for our children.
- It must be a person who knows how to distribute the different tasks throughout the day, who can take care of several children attending to the needs of each one.
- When conducting interviews to select the right nanny for your children, pay attention to this point. If the candidate is late for the interview, it will be a clear signal of her lack of punctuality.